belle du jour
Wednesday, November 10
  who u hahaha
hahaha..wad do u reckon..my first time coming across the ad for "singapore"..was gonna put up the melbourne one..but i figured i'll put this one up first..try and appease some of you peeps who are totally hating me cause i've only got 2 exams..not naming names -looks pointedly at angel!!!- hahaha..im kiddin..well, i guess i jus do more assignments larhh..which some may find more tedious whilst other prefer -looks pointedly at angel again- :) (u noe i lurve yaaa) but yeshh..even those taking exams with me refuse to patronize me when i whine about stdying..haha..cos most of them are commerce pple who have 4 exams with like, 3-4 day intervals.. -couNts my blessinGS- then again!!! it's the arts degree that is totally being slammed in the toilets man!! hahaha..i saw this "this is how much an arts degree is worth (arrow pointing to toilet roll) " so yea!! hahaha..thankful most of my frens are arts pple..haha..
jo: law totally rox 2..hahaha..with your cute seniors and all...& u're probably gonna do the jet-set thingy b4 most of us :) many much love!! haha


so anywaysss..yesh, i've got...15days till my nex exam..am contemplating slacking off...but...there're quite alot of notes to go thru for this subj..argghh...then again..writing them blardee notes is heaps better than studying them...oh well..*zen moment* *breathes* soon i will be home...
SPEAKING of which!!!! i wanna go club babes!!!! everybody gimme the date you finish ya exams!! i have jo's and angel's!! soO..everyone else..gimme & i'll come up with a date we can all make it :)..hehe..that'll be a start..from there, we can plan our other parties..*wide wide smile* *overwhelmed by moment of bliss*



ahhhhhhh...i like
 
Comments:
It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and to remove all doubt...
Two firsts in my life today, I watched a movie alone and I ordered coke at a club. What next?!?!?!
bottega-I-still-have-all-my-organs-but-missing-my-sanity-queen
 
on the bright side, I'm still feeling pretty perky, amazing what sobriety does to you. Haven't felt this healthy for years...
luve, BQ
 
& da point of your pearls of wisdom is...?? stop trying to get me to shuddup ogay!! u talk as much as i do!! muahahahaha :)..i like talking!! hahaha...anyways...wad didja watch?? it's quite nice watching movies alone sometimes, i reckon..like, u dun get disturbed by some pple who KEEP asking ans or are damn vocal?? hahaha..oh well..u can take over my place..havent touched alcohol for 2 mths..*phwoarr* haha..lovelove!! really cant wait to go home...
 
princess diaries 2, which was quite nice, but it's funny to laugh alone!!! So just kept my reaction to subdued chuckles... VERY SAD!!! And theatre was swarming with little school kids like minnie's age, felt like I wandered into nursery or sth. BAH
I MISS YOU!!! HURRY BACK SO I CAN BITE YOU OGAY OGAY OGGGGAAAAAYYYYYY????
lufluf
BQ
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

good reads

angel
grace
jacq
jo
mark
vic
movies&music

snippets