belle du jour
Monday, December 6
  stuck in a moment
i really like being able to talk to another person who seems to understand & relate to myself. maybe it's about being egoistical and self centered that's why i like having someone concur and reiterate my own views & opinions. but honestly, more than that, ive sorta grown really accustomed to having my mates ard & being able to have senseless mindless crap conversations with them...ive forgotten what it's like having a 'new fellow conversationist' (dat's really awkward & bad english but..sums up my meaning.)



ive been back 9 days & im running out of things to do. but it's so good being home, i dun really care if there's anything for me to do..i dun wanna leave. it's so good being in familiar, secure surroundings..this is where i wanna be. & it's in these surroundings that i find myself having 'moments'..'moments' where im so at ease & peace with myself..i feel like i have so much to say, but i jus cant get a word out. things i noe should be said. but i jus cant say them. i dun wanna risk or jeopardize things. it's instinctive. it's human. humour me.


i'll call it the "Long Island Tea syndrome" let me explain.....
i knew as i slurped 'the tea' that i should have stopped mid way or something. but i didnt. i jus kept going & shoved consequences to the back of my head. well, my "moments" are reversed in that, i noe i should begin; but i cant sum up enough courage & i honestly dunno where to start. so i jus. shut.up.
 
Comments:
Weak-kneed and reduced to pulp huh? Well, THIS entry has the same effect...... on me... =)
 
hahaha...?? really?? why? didnt think this entry was very "weak knee worthy" haha..thank you anywayss....i think..& is it pointless for me to ask who you are??
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
hahaha..u noe it's only now i make the connection?? haha..never realized b4..im sorry la..damn slow :P
 
Geez you are one serious nut job....lay off the drugs lady...no one likes you ya know....so be stop typing....your fingers are getting annyoing....(okay just kidding don't get to angry....lol....B-D....but I serioulsy think you are crazy B-/)
 
rite. so. we all know you clearly cannot spell. & u're quite ball-less. therefore you can't be a friend of mine. which means you dun know me very well. haha! knock yourself out & think what you wan *shrugs* my friends love me, crazy or not *Big big smilE*
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

good reads

angel
grace
jacq
jo
mark
vic
movies&music

snippets